Wednesday, December 10, 2008

42, 000,000 and 1

Finally Sapota purchased his First Rock Album, this was the day destined for sapota by the lords themselves...
Lord Bon Scott must have looked at his not-so-humble fan and smiled... perhaps the message is Welcome little devil to the highway to hell....
So let there be rock....
There is real joy, much beyond this fakery all around. Sapota is now 42 million and oneth fan. Sapota is now the part of history, he owns the highest sold rock album. The pride of ownership and possession.
So all day long the music will play..... Ho! ho! ho! hey! hey! hey! I am back, I am "back in Black"....
The Black welcomes me, the black is to absorb me all the time. I become a part of black.
The tolls of Bells, chimes from the Cymbals, the first riff of Angus guitar, First thump on Bass drum, Metal beats on snare.. I never bloody knew that Hell bells sounded so fucking great. No wonder its the inception of the album.
Then they sing about the damn best women I have ever seen... knocking me down with those American thigh....
What if I leave you.. honey, what you do for money?
The slowest track has subtleties of love making, "let me put my love into you", its just a wonderful surprise.
Rock n roll, sex? what else remaining... booze babe, Booze! so have a drink on me, have whatever u want, gin or brandy, but have a drink on me and let the hell pay for it. haa haa....
and then the riff....Rock n Roll ain't noise polution... who the fuck says so and it ain't gonna die.

The vacuum created by the absence of Bon Scott can never be filled, Let there be peace on him.
Angus has done marvels on Givin the dog a bone. Brain has tried hard and he is good on Shake a leg and Shoot to thrill, he is different but not quite Bon.
This album has commenced a new era of rock n roll for sapota, this is just the beginning, but the frenzy will stay and sapota shall go berserk over and over.

8 comments:

Keshi said...

:) I love this band too. their songs just rock!

Its like Nirvana, GNR, Metallica frenzy...the frenzy never dies even if the band dun play anymore.


Keshi.

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

not quite like them, they are more hard rock.

Keshi said...

I think so too :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Chamb u hv no idea how much I adore the clever reasons u gave as to why Im single! LOL I absolutely dig em and Im gonna really use em, ty so much!

And Merry Christmas! :) (if I dun see u again before chrissy that is)

Keshi.

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

Great! atleast i was useful to somebody ;)
and yes merry xmas to you as well.

Keshi said...

Happy New Year mate! :)

Keshi.

ancientmariner said...

AC DC were on a tour recently promoting their new album. They were in a place 60 miles form my house. I couldn't attend their concert;(

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

fuck man! u missed ACDC, let satan have mercy on your soul!